Bank of America Hometown Hopefuls® Family Center
Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
Develop a comprehensive information technology solution for the Bank of America Hometown Hopefuls® Family Center at the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
SportsMark designed, developed and implemented a full scope of pre-program and onsite IT services for the Bank of America Hometown Hopefuls® Family Center, including guest registration website, access control system, ticket, amenity and Internet Café inventory systems, data and telecom infrastructure design and Internet Café network design.
- Designed, developed and deployed a fully branded web registration site to support athlete and family registrations.
- Designed, developed, installed and supported an access control system to monitor access to the Family Center in coordination with the Bank of America security team.
- Incorporated a ticket and amenity inventory into the registration and access control systems.
- Designed and deployed a data and telecom network to support the access control system, SportsMark operations team and Bank of America staff onsite.
- Designed an Internet Café network including telecom, security and traffic monitoring.
SportsMark successfully implemented all IT systems at the Bank of America Hometown Hopefuls® Family Center at the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
- The web registrations site supported more than 3,500 pre-Games and on-site guest registrations.
- The access control system supported and monitored access of 3,351 unique users, provided automatic email alerts with in-house guest counts and names to Bank of America security every hour, and tracked usage of 16 Internet Café laptops used by 950 unique guests during the Games.
- The inventory control system managed distribution of 3,500 tickets and premiums.