As a company that operates around the world, SportsMark recognizes that we are an international neighbor sharing resources and our environment with the greater global community. Therefore, we have established corporate social responsibility (CSR) policies and practices, so that we may:
- Conserve resources
- Minimize our impact on the environment in which we live and operate
- Ultimately support a legacy of improved sustainability
- Focus on giving back to the community
Giving back to the community in which we live and work takes shape in many forms.
We strive to:
- Assist our clients in developing CSR campaigns and initiatives tied to sponsorships
- Utilize vendors and resources from the local region in which we are conducting our client programs, in an effort to support the local business community
- Provide local event staff with quality training and hands-on experience, so as to leave a legacy of skilled hospitality staff in the region in which we are operating our client programs
- Share our global experience and key learnings with local vendors and members of the business community, so as to support sustainable economic growth and foster long-term business relationships
- Donate used computers and extra office supplies to charitable organizations in the communities in which we operate our client programs
- Volunteer our personal time to organizations that support community-focused initiatives, in an effort to keep us mindful of the needs of others.